Since the inception of NHS operating leasing in 1996, we have established ourselves as one of the UK's leading providers of leasing solutions to the NHS. As an approved supplier to the NHS Supply Chain Leasing Framework, we understand the need to ensure an effective and efficient procurement service.
Today, Shawbrook Asset Finance designs, builds and implements on and off balance sheet asset based funding solutions for all types of medical equipment. Our experience crosses all medical disciplines with significant expertise in radiology, oncology, endoscopy and critical care. We also provide funding for non-medical assets including hotel services and estates that are essential to support day-to-day Hospital operations. Our team, dedicated solely to the healthcare sector, have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of these equipment needs and a track record of delivering solutions.
Our offering includes:
- A range of finance options to suit your timetable and budget
- The ability to include service and maintenance
- The flexibility to add to, or upgrade, your equipment while still paying a fixed regular amount
- The support from a team dedicated solely to healthcare finance
- Fixed pricing for peace of mind
Key benefits of NHS leasing:
- Assets and capital equipment can be paid for from the revenue they earn
- It offers real value to trusts with limited capital, or those that need to manage their cash flow
- Better, new equipment - leasing means that you don't have to wait for the asset your NHS trust needs
- It enables an NHS Trust to establish an equipment procurement plan that keeps pace with technology
A long-term view:
- NHS Trusts currently face huge challenges in improving efficiency, delivering quality, expanding patient choice and continuing to innovate. We recognise that equipment procurement is just one of many issues the NHS is faced with. Our long experience partnering with the NHS has given us expertise in structuring solutions to a myriad of equipment problems that trusts encounter.
- Delivering excellent patient care and offering the very best treatment, whilst meeting the many guidelines and targets regulating healthcare, can all be supported by investment in quality equipment. Shawbrook Asset Finance work with trusts to deliver the very best in equipment, technology and lifecycle management to avoid obsolescence and maximise performance and uptime.
- In a target-driven world, with uncertainty around funding and massive savings pressure, we will help you meet your target of delivering excellent patient care in an affordable manner.